Keen-Summit Capital Partners, LLC, Moriah Real Estate Company and Ritchie Bros. Asset Solutions have been retained to market the established/turn-key guar gum powder operation at 805 N 5th Street, Brownfield, TX.
Guar Resources, LLC is the only US-based producer of guar powder made from 100% natural, USA-grown and milled guar beans.
Located on 100+ acres of real property in Brownfield, Texas, Guar Resources produced high-quality gum powder used to provide texture, thickening, emulsifying and stabilizing solutions to a vast array of global industries, including, among many others, oil, food, cosmetic, printing, and mining. The guar produced was Kosher, Halal, Non GMO and FSSC 22000 food safety, USDA organic certified and compliant with ISO 9001:2015. The market for guar in the United States is 400 million to 1 billion pounds per year.
- Vertically integrated from beans to powder
- Eliminate supply chain problems and reliance on foreign suppliers
- Sole bean to guar powder producer in the US
Facility and Equipment Highlights:
- Programmable Logic Controllers communicates with a Siemens CPU through a SCADA protocol
- Equipped with hundreds of motor, VFDs sensors & controllers to control, operate, and monitor production
- 3 bean storage facilities, which can store as many as 50 million pounds of beans collectively
- ~94 acres of adjacent unused farmland available for expansion or planting
- Sale includes 250,000 lbs. of guar seeds
- Rail spur on property
Texas Real Estate Commission: Information About Brokerage Services