Under the direction of Michael M. Eidelman as Special Master appointed by the U.S. District Court at the request of the United States Department of Justice
Attorney Michael M. Eidelman, Shareholder and Chair of the Corporate Reorganization, Bankruptcy and Insolvency group at Vedder Price P.C., was recently appointed by the United States District Court for the Central District of California to serve as the Special Master overseeing the sale of the L’Ermitage Beverly Hills hotel. Keen-Summit Capital Partners LLC has been retained as the exclusive real estate advisor to run the sale process.
L'Ermitage Beverly Hills stands among the finest of Beverly Hills, California luxury hotels. This lavishly decorated all-suite hotel, situated on a peaceful tree-lined residential street, a short stroll from the bustle of Rodeo Drive, is renowned for its legendary elegance.
This boutique hotel embodies the spirit of a sophistication gracious urban residence. Acclaimed dining and lounge, private dining and meeting spaces, a stunning rooftop pool retreat, an intimate spa, and spacious, impeccably outfitted guestrooms complete the first-class experience visitors have come to expect from this luxury hotel.
Bidding Procedures Order and the Bidding Procedures
Visit the Secure Online Data Room http://www.lermitagebeverlyhillssale.com/
- All suites offer lavish décor, privacy and luxurious amenities including marble bathrooms, lounge area, private balcony and dressing room.
- 114 Suites: These grandiose suites span from 594 sq. ft. to 1,600 sq. ft.
- Governor Suite: 1,875 sq. ft. suite includes 3 walkout balconies with separate powder room for guests
- Presidential Suite: 3,328 sq. ft. suite includes 5 walkout balconies, with a Steinway grand piano, formal dining room, second den and kitchenette with full-sized stainless steel refrigerator and microwave.
- Rooftop pool & event space with amazing views of Beverly Hills and the Hollywood Hills
- Avec Nous restaurant & bar (2019 Wine Spectator “Best of Award of Excellence Winner”)
- Reception area
- Library lounge
- Meeting space
- Gym & Spa
- Subterranean levels to accommodate parking for 124 spaces