Keen-Summit Capital Partners, LLC and Wilkins & Co. Realtors have been retained to market the Virginia Adventure Camps (AstroCamp, Camp Chop and Camp Motorsport) in Clover, VA. By this offering, you have the opportunity to acquire this turn-key adventure camp.
28 freestanding buildings with 50,000 sq. ft. of space on 428+/- acres:
- 15 dorms for up to 300 campers
- Dining – 5,600 sq. ft.
- Instructional – 8,800 sq. ft.
- Storage – 8,400 sq. ft.
- General – 10,000 sq ft. for staff, nurse, offices and misc.
The camp also benefits from:
- 1.1-mile paved kart track; configurations for multiple simultaneous groups creates up to 3.2-mile kart track
- 17 acre pond stocked with fish and has docks in place for recreational activities
- 1/4 Mile of frontage along Staunton River
- Several open fields for recreation