SOLD: Seaboard Realty LLC Portfolio Sold via Bankruptcy Auction
Bankruptcy Auction (subject to court approval)
Bid Deadline: June 15th
Auction Date: June 20th
We are pleased to announce that Keen-Summit Capital Partners, in conjunction with FTI Consulting and Savills Studley, has been retained under Bankruptcy Court Order to run a sales process of an extraordinary portfolio of properties located in Fairfield County, CT (40 miles from New York City).
The Seaboard Realty portfolio includes hospitality, multi-family and commercial/office properties. The properties are listed in the adjacent column.
The properties are being offered individually, in packages or in bulk and are subject to approved court bid procedures. Additional information is available subject to an executed NDA. Links to the NDA and the court approved bid procedures are listed below the properties summary in the adjacent column.
List of Properties
- SOLD: 1 Atlantic Street, Stamford, CT
- SOLD: 100 Prospect Apartments, Stamford, CT
- SOLD: 220 Elm Street, New Canaan, CT
- SOLD: 300 Main Street, Stamford, CT
- SOLD: 88-122 Hamilton Avenue, Stamford, CT
- SOLD: Clocktower Close Condominiums, Norwalk, CT
- SOLD: Courtyard Stamford, Stamford, CT
- SOLD: Park Square West Apartments, Stamford, CT
- Marriott Courtyard – Stamford, CT: 9 story hotel with 115 guest rooms.
- Park Square West Apartments – Stamford, CT: 9 story mixed-use building including commercial space and 143 residential apartments.
- 100 Prospect Apartments – Stamford, CT: two, 5-story towers inclusive of gym, lounge, commercial space and 82 residential apartments.
- Clocktower Close Condominiums – Norwalk, CT: Six rented residential condominiums in a 129 unit building.
- 220 Elm Street, New Canaan, CT: 2-Story, 18,500+ RSF Class-A office building in premier train station adjacent location.
- 300 Main Street, Stamford, CT: Prime, downtown building with 81,000 RSF in 8-story multi-tenant office building.
- 1 Atlantic Street, Stamford, CT: Prime, downtown “Main & Main” corner location with 82,000 RSF in 8-story multi-tenant office building.
- 88-122 Hamilton Avenue, Stamford, CT: Newly renovated, 154,000+ RSF, newly renovated 2-story multi-tenant office/industrial building.