Keen-Summit Capital Partners LLC has been engaged by Edward J. LoBello, Receiver of J.B.J. Construction Corp., as Receiver's real estate advisor. Keen-Summit has the exclusive right to sell the property located at 92-26 180th Street, Jamaica, Borough and County of Queens, State of New York.
The property is a 10,000 sq. ft. industrial building that was built in 1927. The property is situated on a .23 acre lot. The building has 16 ft. ceiling heights and 3 overhead doors.
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
NDA re Ed LoBello Receiver JBJ Construction - Final (Execute and Return the NDA to Chris Mahoney and Heather Milazzo)
Excerpt from the NDA Regarding Brokerage Commissions - Prospect understands that Keen has ONLY agreed to share its brokerage commission based upon the following terms and conditions:
- That Prospect’s principal closes on the Property Transaction;
- That Prospect’s principal identified Prospect as its broker in its NDA, in any written offers for the Property, and in the mutually executed Transaction Agreement;
- That Prospect is a New York State licensed real estate broker;
- That the sharing of a commission will only be after Keen net’s out its out-of-pocket marketing costs and expenses, not to exceed $15,000;
- That Keen’s obligation to share its commission (net of expenses) shall be subject to the prior entry of an order of the Court approving the payment of Keen’s fees; and
- That Keen’s obligation to share its commission shall be subject to Keen’s actual receipt of such commission.
SINGLE-STORY INDUSTRIAL BLDG:
Parcel ID: 10319-0022
Gross Building Area: 10,000 SF
Site Area: 0.23 Acres
Ceiling Height: 16’
Year Built: 1927
Zoning: M1-2 (Lt. Manufacturing)
Max Allowable Commercial FAR: 2.00
Max Allowable Facility FAR: 4.80
Drive-in Doors: 3
Construction: Brick w/ wood supports
Roof: Flat rolled asphalt
S. Queens Industrial Submarket has 3.5% Vacancy Rate, which is a full point lower than the NY Market