Keen-Summit Capital Partners LLC has been engaged by Edward J. LoBello, Receiver of J.B.J. Construction Corp., as Receiver’s real estate advisor. Keen-Summit has the exclusive right to sell the property located at 92-26 180th Street, Jamaica, Borough and County of Queens, State of New York.
The property is a 10,000 sq. ft. industrial building that was built in 1927. The property is situated on a .23 acre lot. The building has 16 ft. ceiling heights and 3 overhead doors.
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Excerpt from the NDA Regarding Brokerage Commissions – Prospect understands that Keen has ONLY agreed to share its brokerage commission based upon the following terms and conditions:
- That Prospect’s principal closes on the Property Transaction;
- That Prospect’s principal identified Prospect as its broker in its NDA, in any written offers for the Property, and in the mutually executed Transaction Agreement;
- That Prospect is a New York State licensed real estate broker;
- That the sharing of a commission will only be after Keen net’s out its out-of-pocket marketing costs and expenses, not to exceed $15,000;
- That Keen’s obligation to share its commission (net of expenses) shall be subject to the prior entry of an order of the Court approving the payment of Keen’s fees; and
- That Keen’s obligation to share its commission shall be subject to Keen’s actual receipt of such commission.