Bankruptcy Sale: Hudson Hospitality, d/b/a Mystic River Inn, Mystic, CT
BANKRUPTCY SALE (Subject to Court Approval)
OPERATING HOTEL IN EXCEPTIONAL LOCATION IN MYSTIC, CT
IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED
Keen-Summit Capital Partners LLC has been engaged by Hudson Hospitality, debtor, as their exclusive real estate broker for the marketing and disposition of a of an operating hotel in Mystic, CT.
This hotel operates as Mystic River Inn and is located at 9 Whitehall Avenue, Mystic, CT. The hotel is located adjacent to Interstate 95 and is at one of the Mystic exits. Mystic is a quaint, seaside community with popular restaurants, cute shops, art galleries, historical sites and many tourist attractions. The hotel is located by the Mystic Aquarium, Olde Mistick Village Shopping Center and Mystic Seaport.
List of Properties
Mystic River Inn
9 Whitehall Ave, Mystic, CT 06355
- Full service hotel
- 147 Rooms
- 86,212 sq. ft. two-story hotel on 5.3 acres
- Built in 1973/Renovated in 2004
- Indoor pool, sauna, meeting rooms, ball room
- Full sit down restaurant and bar
- Located directly off exit 90 of I-95, the same exit as Mystic Aquarium, Olde Mistick Village and Mystic Seaport.