Bankruptcy Sale: Hoag Urgent Care
BANKRUPTCY AUCTION (Subject to Court Approval)
URGENT CARE CENTERS
IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED
BID DEADLINE: DECEMBER 11, 2017
AUCTION DATE: DECEMBER 13, 2017
MINIMUM BID: $3,200,000
Keen is pleased to offer for sale as a going-concern in whole or in parts five (5) urgent care facilities in Orange County, California in addition to select assets from a sixth location.
The entities, Cypress Urgent Care, Inc., Hoag Urgent Care-Anaheim Hills, Inc., Hoag urgent Care-Huntington Harbour, Inc., Hoag urgent Care-Orange, Inc., Hoag urgent Care-Tustin, Inc., and Laguna-Dana Urgent Care, Inc. (the “Debtors”) filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in the U.S.B.C. Central District of California, Santa Ana Division, on August 2, 2017. The proceedings are jointly administered under lead case number 8:17-bk-13077.
The operating facilities are located at:
- 5630 E. Santa Ana Canyon Road, Anaheim, CA 92807
- 2560 Bryan Avenue, Tustin, CA 92780
- 5355 Warner Avenue, Huntington Beach, CA 92649
- 24060 Camino Del Avion, Dana Point, CA 92629
- 6876 Katella Ave. Cypress, CA 90630
The offering includes all of the Debtors’ assets including licenses, any and all rights the Debtors may have in any and all unexpired leases of real or personal property, existing equipment, security deposits, medical and office supplies, inventory, and records.
To the extent possible, the transaction will also include all intangible property relating to the urgent care businesses such as its intellectual property, trade secrets, websites, internet domain names, trade names, and telephone numbers.
Details about the business and its assets are available, subject to an NDA, in a due diligence room. The facilities are equipped to treat a vast array of urgent and preventative care needs as well as employer wellness services.
- Extraordinary opportunity to establish immediate presence in Southern California.
- 2016 Gross Billings for the five (5) operating facilities were approximately $20,300,000.
- TTM Gross Billings for the five (5) operating facilities were approximately $19,800,000.
- TTM Net Revenue for the five (5) operating facilities were approximately $7,900,000.
Bids must be submitted prior to the bid deadline. The Debtors will advise in writing if a bid is deemed to be qualified.
Bid Deadline: December 11, 2017.
Minimum Bid: Three Million Two Hundred Thousand Dollars ($3,200,000.00); Bids for less than the full package will be considered.
Required Deposit: Two Hundred Fifty Thousand Dollars ($250,000.00).