Bankruptcy Auction – Waterfront Resort Property, Guam
Time of the Essence / Act Now
Resort Property / Minimum Bid: $5,600,000 (US)
Keen-Summit Capital Partners LLC has been engaged by the Official Committee of Unsecured creditors of the Archdiocese of Agana DIP, to act as the Committee's real estate advisor to conduct a bankruptcy auction of the former Accion Hotel, located at 130 Chalan Semiaru Road, Yona, Guam.
This unique opportunity offers extensive ocean frontage, beach access, panoramic, unobstructed ocean views.
Available Due Diligence Information:
Guam Tourism Boom:
- Over 1.5 million tourists in 2018;
- Beautiful South Pacific Vacation Destination
- Four guest room buildings (62,000+ s.f.)
- 100 existing guest rooms
- Ocean view balconies from every room
- Previously approved for 259 rooms
- 72,800+ sq. meters of land
- Complete resort infrastructure