65-Acre Master Planned Waterfront – Downtown Sacramento, CA
Bid Deadline: November 15, 2018
(Subject to Bankruptcy Court Approval)
Keen-Summit Capital Partners, in conjunction with Collier’s International, is pleased to offer a 65-Acre Master Planned Development Opportunity on the Riverfront near Downtown Sacramento, one of the country’s hottest markets. Known as “Township Nine,” the project is located on an exclusive riverfront location that creates unparalleled opportunity for a vibrant, mixed-use community. Project highlights include:
- Complete Infrastructure – The first large lot parcel map has been recorded, and the majority of backbone infrastructure is complete
- Ready for Access – Streets have already been paved, sidewalks are complete, trees have been planted and access to the bike trail along the American River is already open for use
- No Constraints – There are no extraordinary constraints such as off-site improvements or regulatory restrictions to proceeding with final mapping of the balance of the project.
- Tax Benefits – The project is located in a federal Opportunity Zone, thereby qualifying for favorable tax benefits.
- Immediate Construction – Housing construction may proceed immediately on the first phase lots.
Residential Units* 2,350 Units
Office Space 840,000 SF
Retail/Restaurant 146,000 SF
* Hotels are permitted